(2) This Policy describes how LINEV Group and subsidiaries collect and process information about you when you visit any website operated by that entities (“Website”) or when you otherwise provide your personal information to that entity, as described in this Policy.
II. Information Collected
(1) The personal information that we may collect about you broadly obtained in the following manner:
- through information voluntarily provided by you in the electronic forms available via the Service;
- through cookie files (“cookies”) stored on terminal devices;
- through collection of www server logs by the hosting operator.
(2) You may provide such information voluntary or when you visit our websites, we may also collect certain information by automated means from your device. Specifically, the type of information we collect automatically may include information such as your IP address, device type, unique device identification numbers, browser type, broad geographic location (e.g. country or city-level location) and operating system, referring URLs, information about your visit including the URL clickstream to, through and from our Websites, download errors, number of Website visits, average time spent on the Website, length of visits to certain pages and page interaction. We collect this information automatically through the use of various technologies including through “cookies”.
(3) We apply strict security standards, controls and processes to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, loss or accidental deletion. These include restricting who can have access to your personal data and protecting your data with security tools appropriate to the type of information e.g. encryption software and secure file transfer tools. We also require that our third party processors who handle your personal data do the same.
(4) We keep your personal information for no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which the information is collected and to manage our relationship with you. Where personal information is kept, that period will be determined based on applicable local law. For further information, please contact us as set out above.
(1) Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a Website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user’s device. Cookies allow you to navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences and generally improving the user experience.
(2) Cookies are used for developing statistics which help us understand how the Service Users use the website, which allows us to improve its structure and content.
(3) We use two main types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files which are stored on the Service User’s terminal device until they log out, leave the website or close the software (website browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s terminal device for a period specified in the cookie parameters or until they are removed by the User.
(4) Default settings of Internet browsers usually allow the storage of cookies on the User’s terminal device. Service Users may change these settings. Interest browsers can be set to delete or block cookies. Detailed information can be found in the “help” or “documentation” section of the User’s Internet browser.
(6) Cookies stored on the Service User’s terminal device may also be used by the advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service operator.
IV. Use of personal information
(1) We use your personal data in order to carry out the following processing activities:
- improve your experience when using our websites;
- help you to complete a transaction or order;
- communicate with you;
- provide you with support or education about our products and services;
- provide you with information about our products and services;
- carry out investor relationship activities;
- comply with our business, regulatory and legal obligations.
(2) LINEV Group companies may use the information that you give to us to contact you by mail, telephone, fax email or electronic messaging service to alert you to updates to the Websites, and any news and events in which we think you may be interested (should you opt in to receiving such updates). We will also offer you the opportunity to unsubscribe in every communication sent.
(3) You can choose not to provide personal information to us. However, unless otherwise indicated, the information that we request is necessary for the purposes of entering into and performing a contract with you or your organization and/or providing services/website facilities to you or your organization and failure to provide it will impede the contracting process and/or the provision of the relevant services or facilities.
V. Your rights as LINEV Group companies service user:
(1) The service users are entitled to:
- access, supplement, correct and update their data;
- object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information;
- request temporary or permanent suspension of data processing or removal of data, if it turns out that the data is incomplete, outdated, false or collected contrary to legal provisions;
- object to the processing of their personal data - in cases provided for by law - as well as to withdraw your consent or request removal of data if the data is no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected.
(2) You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or contact us.
VI. Contact Information
In order to exercise your service user’s above rights or make a complaint, please contact us.
LINEV Group subsidiaries LINEV Systems UK and LINEV Systems US act as Data Protection Officer for the European entities of our group of companies and may be contacted at this or its physical address.